Filthy Gorgeous London: Nails










   I'm head over heels for these nail polishes from Filthy Gorgeous. I was one of the nail models at the Bloggers Boutique event today so ended up with ten different colours and nail art patterns - my nails are literally an advert for the whole range!  The range includes the most divine glitter polishes that I have ever seen, magnetic polishes, prism holographic top coats, pastels, neons, 3D glitter and more. It's one of the few ranges that seems to cover every single nail trend and priced at £9 it's still affordable and definitely worth it for the more unique polishes.

Whaddya think of my nail art?? I'm so in love with every single nail it's hard to chose my favourites but I do adore the two glitter nails, my leopard stripes, cheetah spots and pink-tipped nail (....but I also like the bright yellow and the bubblegum pink...oh heck I love them all!)

 The nail artist also mentioned you can improvise and use items you have at home for nail art - she then whipped a kirby grib out of her hair as an example - great minds think alike eh.



Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig